- MS(EE), NUCES CFD, Pakistan (2017)
- BS(EE), NUCES LHR, Pakistan (2014)
She is currently serving as a lecturer in Electrical Engineering department. During her Masters thesis, she conducted her research on audio processing with title Acoustic Scene Recognition using Real Life Audio. Before joining FAST NUCES, she was a Software Engineer at Fi-Tech Pvt. Ltd. LHR, Pakistan.
Area of Interest:
- Digital Signal Processing
- Machine Learning
- Aroosa Umair, Ureeba Ashfaq, and Muhammad Gufran Khan. Recent Trends, Applications, and Challenges of Brain-Computer Interfacing (BCI),International Journal of Intelligent Systems and Applications9, no. 2 (2017): 58.
- Aroosa Umair, Muhammad Gufran Khan, Communication Technologies and Network Protocols of Automotive Systems,Advances in Networks. Vol. 6, No. 1, 2018, pp. 48-65. doi: 10.11648/j.net.20180601.15
- Aroosa Umair, Muhammad Gufran Khan. Acoustic Scene Recognition of Real Life Audio using Neural Network (NN) Classifiers, Technical Journal UET Taxila, December 2017.