- MSc(Steel Construction)(Fire Engineering), University of Sheffield,, United Kingdom (2010)
- BS(Civil Engineering), NUST, Pakistan (2008)
Mr. Umer Khan Niazi is a Civil Engineer and has been teaching in local as well as international Universities. He is a Student-Centered Teaching Approach, in which students actively participate in-class sessions.
- M. Amin, K. Khan, M. Saleem, N. Khurram, and M. Niazi, â€œInfluence of Mechanically Activated Electric Arc Furnace Slag on Compressive Strength of Mortars Incorporating Curing Moisture and Temperature Effects,â€ Sustainability, vol. 9, no. 8, p. 1178, Jul. 2017.
- M. N. Amin, K. Khan, M. U. Saleem, N. Khurram, and M. U. K. Niazi, â€œAging and Curing Temperature Effects on Compressive Strength of Mortar Containing Lime Stone Quarry Dust and Industrial Granite Sludge,â€ Materials, vol. 10, no. 6, p. 642, Jun. 2017.
- Amin, M. N., Zaheer, S., Alazba, A. A., Saleem, M. U., Niazi, M. U., Khurram, N., & Amin, M. T. (2016). A Component-Based Study of the Effect of Diameter on Bond and Anchorage Characteristics of Blind-Bolted Connections. PloS one, 11(2), e0149490. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0149490
Field of Interest
Fire performance of materials recently introduced in structural engineering, Sustainable solutions for the construction industry in Pakistan