HEC Approved PhD Supervisor
(042) 111-128-128 Ext:260
Dr. Aamir Wali has been teaching at National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences since 2004. His areas of interest include font development, writing systems, machine learning, image processing, human computer interaction and virtual/augmented reality. He has developed the Nafees Nastaliq and Nafees Naskh fonts. His recent research is on combining evolution of data sets with pattern recognition, developing IT solutions for the disabled, and applications in AI, HCI and AR/VR.
· Imran, R., Hassan, N., Tariq, R., Amjad, L., & Wali, A, Intracranial Brain Haemorrhage Segmentation and Classification. iKSP Journal of Computer Science and Engineering, vol. 1. 2021.
· Fawaz, A., Ali, M. B., Adan, M., Mujtaba, M., & Wali, A., A Deep Learning Framework for Efficient High-Fidelity Speech Synthesis: StyleTTS. iKSP Journal of Computer Science and Engineering, vol. 1. 2021.
· Wali, A., Tanveer, K., Fatima, S., Tanveer, A., and Iftikhar, S., An Efficient Cloud-Based Traffic Signal Manipulation Algorithm for Path Clearance. International Journal of Distributed Systems and Technologies (IJDST), vol. 11, pp. 32-44. 2020.
· Wali, A. and Saeed, M., m-CALP–Yet another way of generating handwritten data through evolution for pattern recognition. Biosystems, vol. 175, pp.24-29. 2019. (IF. 1.460)
· Sultan, S., Asad, A., Abubakar, M., Khalid, S., Ahmed, S., & Wali, A., Dynamic cloud resources allocation. In 2019 8th International Conference on Information and Communication Technologies (ICICT), IBA, Karachi, pp. 168-173. IEEE. 2019.
· Wali, A. and Saeed, M. Biologically inspired cellular automata learning and prediction model for handwritten pattern recognition. Biologically Inspired Cognitive Architectures, vol. 24, pp.77-86. 2018. (IF. 0.684)
· Wali, A., Haider Z., Fazal, R., Faraz, A., Hussain, H. Enabling Programming for the Quadriplegic. 5th International Multi-topic ICT Conference 2018 (IMTIC’2018), MUET, Jamshoro, Pakistan. 2018.