- M.S(Electrical Engineering), UET, Lahore, Pakistan (2013)
- B.Sc(Electrical Engineering), UET, Lahore, Pakistan (2010)
Omer Saleem Bhatt as an M.S. in Electrical Engineering with specialization in control systems from U.E.T., Lahore, Pakistan. He is an Assistant Professor at the Department of Electrical Engineering, National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences (NUCES), Lahore, Pakistan. He has published a number of research papers in high-indexed (ISI and SCI) journals and has advised several senior year design projects in the area of robotics and control. He is also serving as the Advisor of the student chapter of IEEE - Robotics and Automation Society (RAS) at NUCES, Lahore. His research interests include the design and synthesis of optimal and adaptive feedback tracking control strategies for linear/nonlinear dynamical systems; such as, wheeled self-balancing robots, robotic arms, inverted pendulums, rotor propelled aerial robots, PMDC Motors, and DC-DC power electronics converters.
- Omer Saleem Bhatti, Khalid Mehmood-ul-Hasan, Muhammad Anas Imtiaz, "Attitude Control and Stabilization of a Two-Wheeled Self-Balancing Robot," Control Engineering and Applied Informatics, 2015, 17(3), 98-104. [IF = 0.696]
- Omer Saleem, Humble Hassan, Awais Khan, Usman Javaid, Adaptive Fuzzy-PD Tracking Controller for Optimal Visual-Servoing of Wheeled Mobile Robots," Control Engineering and Applied Informatics, 2017, 19(3), 58-69. [IF = 0.696]
- Omer Saleem, Urwa Omer, EKF-based self-regulation of an adaptive nonlinear PI speed controller for a DC motor," Turkish Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences, 2017, 25(5), 4131-4141. [IF = 0.580]
- Omer Saleem Bhatti, Osama Bin Tariq, Aneeq Manzar & Ozair Ali Khan, "Adaptive intelligent cascade control of a ball-riding robot for optimal balancing and station-keeping," Advanced Robotics, 2018, 32(3), 63-76. [IF = 0.961]
- Omer Saleem, Faisal Abbas, Muhammad Usman Khan, Muhammad Anas Imtiaz, Salman Khalid, Adaptive Collaborative Position Control of a Tendon-Driven Robotic Finger," Control Engineering and Applied Informatics, 2018, 20(2), 87-99. [IF = 0.696]
- Omer Saleem, Khalid Mahmood-ul-Hasan, "Adaptive collaborative speed control of PMDC motor using hyperbolic secant functions and particle swarm optimization," Turkish Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences, 2018, 26(3), 1612-1622. [IF = 0.580]
- Fahim Gohar Awan, Omer Saleem & Asima Kiran, "Recent trends and advances in solving the inverse problem for EEG source localization," Inverse Problems in Science and Engineering, 2018, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/17415977.2018.1490279. [IF = 1.125]
- Omer Saleem, Urwa Omer, "Synergistic Speed Control Strategy for PMDC Motor", Proceedings of IEEE 20th International Multitopic Conference (INMIC'17); 24-26 November 2017; Lahore, Pakistan; pp. 1-6.
- Omer Saleem, Faisal Abbas, "Nonlinear Self-Tuning of Fractional-Order PID Speed Controller for PMDC Motor", Proceedings of IEEE 13th International Conference on Emerging Technologies (ICET'17); 27-28 December 2017; Islamabad, Pakistan; pp. 1-6.
Non Indexed Journals:
- Osama Nisar, Muhammad Anas Imtiaz, Shehwar Hussain, Omer Saleem, "Performance Optimization of a Flex Sensor Based Glove for Hand Gestures Recognition and Translation," International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), 2014, 3(5), 1565-1570.
- Faisal Abbas, Omer Saleem Bhatti, "Design and Implementation of an Autonomous Fire Fighting Robot," FAST-NU Research Journal (FRJ), 2015, 1(1), 21-35.
- Faisal Abbas, Omer Saleem Bhatti, "Design and Implementation of a Low Cost Home Automation System Using Power Line Communication," FAST-NU Research Journal (FRJ), 2016, 2(1), 35-39.
- Omer Saleem Bhatti, Muhammad Usman Khan, Shahzaib Ali Khan, "Distributed Monitoring and Control of Building Utilities," FAST-NU Research Journal (FRJ), 2017, 2(2), 9-21.
Field of Interest:
- Optimal Control
- Adaptive Control
- Machine Intelligence
- Control of Electro-Mechanical Systems