Dr. Muhammad Usman Awais
Ph.D, Techniseche Universitat Wien, Vienna, Austria (2015)
B.Sc (Hons), University of Applied Sciences Bonn-Rhein, Sankt Augustine, Germany (2011)
M.S, University of Punjab, Pakistan (2005)
Dr. M. Usman Awais did his PhD from Vienna University of Technology. During his PhD he was also working as a research fellow at Austrian Institute of Technology (AIT), Vienna. He closely collaborated with a research group in AIT, working on Complex Energy Systems. He worked on the problem of distributed simulation of Complex Energy Systems. His other research interests are Computer Vision, Parallel and Distributed Algorithms, Internet of Things and Information retrieval.
- 1. Interfacing Power System and ICT Simulators: Challenges, State-of-the-Art, and Case Studies, Mueller S.C.; Georg H.; Nutaro J.J.; Widl E.; Deng Y.; Palensky P.; Awais M.U. et al. IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, 2016, 99,1
- The High Level Architecture RTI as a master to the Functional Mock-up Interface components, Awais, M.; Palensky, P.; Elsheikh, A.; Widl, E. & Stifter, M. International Workshop on Cyber-Physical System (CPS) and its Computing and Networking Design,2013, p. 315-320
- Distributed Hybrid Simulation Using the HLA and the Functional Mock-up Interface, Awais, M.; Palensky, P.; Mueller, W.; Widl, E. & Elsheikh, A. 39th Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, 2013, p. 7564-7569
- Using the HLA for Distributed Continuous Simulations, Awais, M.; Mueller, W.; Elsheikh, A.; Palensky, P. & Widl, E, Proceedings of the 8th EUROSIM Congress on Modeling and Simulation, 2013, p. 544-549
- Modelica-enabled rapid prototyping of cyber-physical energy systems via the Functional Mock-up Interface, Elsheikh, A.; Awais, M.; Widl, E. & Palensky, P. Workshop on Modeling and Simulation of Cyber-Physical Energy Systems, 2013, p. 1-6
- Hybrid Simulation using SAHISim Framework, Awais, M.; Gawlik, W.; De-Cilia, G.; Palensky, P., Eighth EAI International Conference on Simulation Tools and Techniques, 2015, p. 273-278
phone no:+92 (042) 111 128 128 Ex.